1. Open the .ami file in WinScriptLive 4.
2. From the "File" menu, click "Import..."
3. Select your .tca file
4. When prompted to merge or replace panels, select "Merge" if you have multiple .tca files to import.
5. Click on the "Resources-->Panel" menu, and then "View Panel" to view the panel to make sure it all imported ok.
6. You'll need to make sure you're running the latest firmware on your touch panel see:
Updating Show Touch Firmware Article
7. Select the panel from your ShowTouch panel (or from the PC app "ShowTouch" in the "Tools" menu of WinScriptLive)
8. If you are using iPhone or iPad app, be sure to use the app "ShowTouch WS4"